Some Truth and Facts Kennedy Ombima alias King Kaka (Kaka Sungura) never told you.
1. Rabbit King Kaka whose real name is Kennedy Tarriq Ombima was born on 7th May 1987. He is a Kenyan Musician, who specializes in Hip hop, a songwriter, video director, executive producer, and entrepreneur. He is the last born in a family of three boys.
2. King Kaka was a Primary school pupil at St. Johns Primary School and he later attended Secondary school at Eastleigh High School.
3. His father, Julius Ombima, was a caretaker of some house somewhere in Upper Hill, Nairobi. He is no more now. In fact, he has been dead for more than 16 years as we speak.
4. King Kaka is married to Carter Ninifelly Owiti and together they have two kids Gweth Ombima and Ayanna Ombima. He has other 3 children with different baby Mamas, but he only takes care of his wife’s Nana, 2 Children.
5. His countrywide Sanitary Bank Initiative dubbed ‘Bank on Me’ has earned him a speaking opportunity at the 2018 Goalkeepers Conference in New York by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
6. BUT like other failed politicians, such as Njagua of Starehe who debuted his song “Kigeugeu” in 2012, “Wajinga Nyinyi” is his strategy to enter into politics in 2022, everything indicating that he, will be running for Kamukunji Parliamentary Seat.
7. He tried acting, debuting in Citizen TV Machachari Show, He is one of the pathetic actors that led the best show to be canceled, the ratings plummeted, Machachari is no longer airing. The show ended.
8. He tried to establish various businesses Under Kaka Empire, e.g. Kaka Water, Kaka Peanuts, Kaka Clothesline, Kaka Manure, Kaka Exhausters, all have failed and we no longer hear about them.
9. One of his hit songs “Dundaing” was banned on YouTube for 24 hours after its release. The Kenya Film Classification Board waved a red light as soon as it was uploaded and said it needed to be put on private or they would pull it down.
10. In September 2018, King Kaka who was formerly known as Rabbit or Kaka Sungura made history when he was unveiled as the brand ambassador for French fine cognac champagne brand Remy Martin as part of the global campaign ‘One Life. Live Them’,