The shame that comes when you remove shoes in public knowing very well you have cracked heels is unbearable. Many of us spend a lot of time taking care of the face and end up ignoring the feet.
Mostly, lack of proper care and hygiene causes cracked heels. The dry top skin should be removed regularly to leave your feet smooth.
Cracked feet can be treated using a pumice stone, special shaver, or acids. Aside from that, there are also home remedies that work efficiently.
Lucky enough, these are items found in the kitchen and bathroom. Here are two remedies you can use.
What is Home Remedy for Cracked heels?
1. Take a banana and crush it in a container. You can also use a blender.
2. Apply on your Cracked feet and leave for at least 30 minutes.
3. Wash with warm water.
4. If you don’t prefer consuming the banana, remedy 2 is a choice for you.
5. Mix toothpaste and aloe vera gel.
6. Apply on the Cracked feet and leave overnight.
7. Wash with warm water after the time elapses.Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Admin any breaking news, your Bio, articles or advertise with us on: [email protected]