Serious bloggers in Kenya are making a lot of money up to 300K per month without a degree.
So below, I’m going to outline how to get started and set up your own blog. There are five main steps you need to go through in order to set up a blog.
If you follow this guide and the five steps, you’ll have your own blog set up in 5 minutes or less.
It’s nowhere near as difficult as setting up a website from scratch (there’s very little technical ability needed here). In fact, there’s no coding required by you. Good news, right?
- Choose your preferred blog platform.
- Choose a web hosting for your blog
- Setting up a blog on your own domain.
- Designing your blog.
- Useful resources for blogging ( Here you will install useful plugins such as Yoast for SEO, Mash Share, and Google analytics.
After setting up your blog now follow these steps to become a professional blogger ( By a professional blogger, I mean you are going to get enough money to earn a living from your blog)
- Get a niche; Decide what you are going to write about; are you are going to be a lifestyle blogger, gossip blogger, travel blogger, or technology blogger?
- Write one post every day. To start getting some visitors to your website, you have to produce quality content regularly. Writing one unique and quality post to get your blog indexed on Google quickly ( Talking about getting Indexed, remember to add your website to Google Webmasters)
- Share ..Share…Share! After you have published your content, remember to share it on social media for the sake of building an audience and traffic.
- Don’t give up even if you don’t have the results you want. Getting traffic on a blog is very hard and will take time. The difference between a successful blogger and others is that the first one didn’t give up and continued to produce quality content regularly. 99% of successful bloggers started like you, in fact with an empty Free WordPress blog.
- After doing 40 original posts with a minimum of 300 words you can now comfortably apply for Google Adsense and start earning money from your site.
- Start Writing sponsored posts. Once your blog is well indexed in Google, you will have visitors, and hopefully regular visitors. You can now start sending messages to some local brands in your niche to ask if they want to appear on your blog. That’s a good way to get a rate good amount of money.
At this point, you should start generating money from your blog, and you are – in my opinion – a professional blogger