June Ruto joined the diplomatic service in 2014 and had previously been serving as the second counselor in the Kenyan embassy of Rome, Italy.
Deputy President William Ruto’s Family
William Ruto is the first and the current Deputy President of the Republic of Kenya according to the new 2010 constitution. He is currently one of the most respected and wealthiest politicians in Kenya.
If you were to tell a story of ‘from grass to grace’ to anyone, then I bet DP Ruto is one perfect example to use and for this reason, he has been nicknamed The hustler.
Apart from his political life, His Excellency tge Deputy president is a family man blessed with a son and two daughters he bore with her lovely wife Rachael Ruto.
His eldest son is Nick Ruto graduated from the law society of Kenya with a degree in law and is now a certified lawyer however his life is more political as was seen at the time he was charged with corruption.
Stephanie Jepchumba is Ruto’s second-born who graduated from Strathmore University with a degree in law. His lastborn daughter Abby Ruto is still in high school.
Facts About June Ruto
- June Ruto, She studied international relations at the University of Queensland, Australia, and she has a bachelor’s degree in Diplomacy from the United States International University in Nairobi.
- June Ruto is the oldest in a family of six children.
- She first joined the Foreign Ministry in 2014 despite outcry from a section of Kenyans and briefly worked in Italy before her posting to Warsaw.
- She was appointed to one of the senior-most ranks in foreign service as a Charge D’Affaires heads an embassy in the absence of the ambassador. And since Kenya does not have an official embassy in Poland, June’s is Kenya’s highest-ranking diplomat in the European country.
- Being in Charge of D’Affaires, June Ruto enjoys the same privileges and immunities as other diplomatic agents and can act in cases where the ambassador is absent.
More Fact About June Ruto Biography…
- Last year she received Foreign Affairs Minister Monica Juma when she visited Poland to attend the Warsaw Summit.
- Together with her brother Nick Ruto, they are common figures in deputy President’s fundraisers. She was adversely mentioned in the controversial Weston Hotel land saga, where she is listed as one of the directors.
- She was linked to the recent scandal, where former sports minister Richard Echesa convinced directors of Eco Advanced Technologies LLC in Poland that he can connect them to a tender worth Sh 40 billion to supply arms to Kenya Defence Forces (KDF).
- The company’s directors visited Kenya’s consulate in Poland and it is where they met Ruto’s daughter, June, who convinced them that the Sh 40 billion tenders were valid.
- After confirming the authenticity of the deal, the directors wired Sh 11.5 million to Echesa and they were planning to wire another Sh 52 million on before they realized that the deal was a con game.
- Ruto and his daughter were aware of the deal and they were expecting billions from it. The involvement of June Ruto in these scandalous activities shows you who is their role model and the dad is trying so hard to create the fourth dynasty and force himself down the throat of Kenyans as the 5th president.
Ruto’s Daughter June Ruto’s High Profile Job as Envoy in Poland.
A Chargee D’Affaires (CDA) is a diplomat who heads an embassy in the absence of the ambassador. Such a role is usually created when two countries do not have full diplomatic relations.
In such cases, the CDA is usually appointed as head of an “interests section,” which maintains diplomatic relations at a level below that of a formal Embassy.
The fact that Kenya does not have a fully fledged embassy in the eastern European country confirms her role as a senior representative of Kenya.
June Ruto, who holds a degree in International Communication, has been described as enthusiastic and knowledgeable on matters of international relations.
The duration of her post or actual date of appointment is yet to be revealed, but under the new title, June is entitled to enjoy the same privileges and immunities as a regular ambassador.
June Ruto Wedding Ceremony
June Ruto is set to tie the knot with her Nigerian fiancé Dr. Alexander Ezenagu in the seemingly private event.
This comes after she got engaged in a colourful party on May 8 in the same Karen home.
Her mother Rachel Ruto earlier congratulated her for her marriage.
“Every mother’s joy is to share life’s family values, lessons and milestones with her daughter. My heartfelt congratulations, love and prayers to my daughter June on her new chapter,” she tweeted
DP Ruto on Thursday during the National Prayer Breakfast event at Parliament Buildings confirmed the wedding ceremony.
“Last night as I was preparing, elders came from the village including some of my relatives because my daughter got a spouse. She works in foreign affairs and so she chose a foreigner to be her spouse,” the DP said.
Among leaders present at the event include Nandi Governor Stephen Sang, MP Caleb Kositany (Soi), Senator Kipchumba Murkomen (Elgeyo Marakwet), Arron Cheruiyot (Kericho) and others.