This is a quick guide on how to buy Faiba 4G bundles from Mpesa. As previously mentioned on this website, Faiba 4G network is owned by Jamii Telecommunications Limited and was officially launched on December 5, 2017.
The service which operates using a high-speed wireless communication known as VoLTE is already available in major towns in Kenya such as Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret, and Thika.
1. Faiba 4G Pay Bill No 776611
You can top up your Faiba 4G line through Mpesa using this quick guide.
1. Select Lipa Na M-PESA.
2. Select Pay Bill
3. Enter Business No as 776611
4. Enter Account No as your Faiba Number i.e. 0747…
5. Enter the Amount you want to top up
6. Enter your PIN and Send.
2. Dial *111# From Faiba 4G Line
After topping up your Faiba 4G line you can now buy Faiba 4G Bundles following steps below.
- 1. Dial *111# from your phone
- 2. Select option 1
- 3. Choose whether you want to purchase a daily, weekly, or monthly bundle.
3. Self Care Faiba 4G
You can as well go to Go to http://selfcare.jtl.co.ke on your phone using your Faiba 4G line then go to buy bundles and select the bundle you want to buy.
Another method to buy Faiba 4G Bundles line is to download the Faiba app from Google Play, install it, and activate it. Use the app to purchase bundles.