Qatar Visa Requirements: For the past years, Kenyan citizens have opted for Qatar as one of their hustle destinations. Nurses, Taxi drivers, cleaning, security officers, chefs, and Cargo loaders are some of the most popular jobs Kenyans do in Qatar.
Kenyan citizens require a Qatar visa to enter. The type of visa you need will depend on the purpose of your visit, such as tourism, business, or transit.
To apply for a Qatar visa as a Kenyan citizen, you can do so online through the Qatar Ministry of Interior website or through a Qatar embassy or consulate in Kenya.
The visa requirements may include a valid passport, a completed visa application form, a passport-sized photograph, proof of accommodation in Qatar, proof of travel arrangements (such as flight tickets), and a visa processing fee.
It is recommended that you apply for your visa well in advance of your intended travel date to allow for sufficient processing time.
For more information on Qatar visa requirements and application procedures, you can visit the Qatar Ministry of Interior website or contact a Qatar embassy or consulate in Kenya.
MUST READ: How to Access KRA eTIMS Login System
In this post, we are going to look at some of the vital requirements any Kenyan must meet before planning to travel to Qatar either for work or leisure.
Qatar Visa Requirements for Kenyan Citizens
Kenyan citizens who wish to visit Qatar need to obtain a visa. Here are the requirements for obtaining a Qatar:
- Passport: A valid Kenyan passport is required with at least 6 months of validity.
- Visa application form: The visa application form can be obtained from the Embassy of Qatar or its official website. The form must be completed accurately and signed by the applicant.
- Photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph is required.
- Flight booking: A confirmed round-trip ticket booking is required.
- Accommodation booking: A confirmed hotel reservation is required.
- Financial support: Proof of sufficient funds to cover the expenses during the stay in Qatar.
- Invitation letter: An invitation letter from the sponsor or host in Qatar is required.
- Medical certificate: A medical certificate showing that the applicant is free from any contagious diseases is required.
- Visa fee: The visa fee must be paid upon submitting the application.
The visa processing time is usually 5-7 working days, and the visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days. It is recommended to apply for the visa well in advance of the planned travel date.
Qatar Visa Charges
a) Single entry Visa US $50.00 or local equivalent in Qatari Riyal
b) Multiple entries Visa US $100.00 or local equivalent in Qatari Riyal
c) Transit Visa US $20.00 or local equivalent in Qatari Riyal