The GOtv PayBill number in Kenya is 423655. This PayBill number is used to make payments for your GOtv subscription using M-PESA or Airtel Money.
GOtv Kenya customers can easily pay for their monthly subscriptions using the GOtv Paybill number. If you are already registered for the Safaricom M-pesa account, then you are able to make transactions including paying for GOtv using the business number. We will help you find the GOtv pay bill number to make the payment on your phone.
MUST READ: GOTV MAX CHANNELS TV, AND PRICES 2023
GOtv Paybill number
If you want to make a payment, then the official GOtv Paybill number/business number is 423655.
How to pay GOtv via M-pesa pay bill number.
If you want to pay GOtv via Paybill number, follow the basic steps below:
- On your phone, open the M-pesa menu
- Click on Lipa na M-pesa.
- After that, select PayBill.
- Enter 423655 as the GOtv pay bill number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay as per your GOtv subscription package
- Enter your Safaricom m-pesa PIN and confirm the GOtv payment
When you are done, you will receive your Safaricom message confirming your transaction and a confirmation message indicating that your GOtv payment is successful.
MUST READ: GOTV KENYA CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
Here is the list of the GOtv packages you can subscribe to with the Paybill number.
Package Number of channels Price Ksh monthly
- GOtv Super 70 1749.00
- GOtv max 60 1349.00
- GOtv value 35 649.00
- GOtv plus 49 999.00
- GOtv lite (Monthly) 20+ 199.00
- GOtv lite (annually) 20+ 1200.00
- GOtv lite (Quarterly) 20+ 500.00
Those are the packages you can renew via Paybill in Kenya.
How to change the GOtv package in Kenya.
To upgrade or downgrade your GOtv packages, follow the instructions below:
1. Via SMS
- One of the easiest and fastest ways to change your GOtv subscription is through the use of an SMS. This is a Short Message Service (SMS). What you do is basically send an SMS ‘UPGRADE IUC NUMBER’ to 22688, or call customer care and request an upgrade.
- Open the GOtv website
- Click on Login and enter your IUC number and your Mobile number as requested.
- After a successful login, from the dashboard, choose “Build a package”.
- Pick the package you need to downgrade or upgrade to then choose “next”.
- Click on the Pay button and your preferred GOtv payment system. Make sure you fill in your ATM card details correctly; otherwise, your payment will fail.
- Enter all the important details to complete the fee and your plan might be activated within 5-10 minutes.