2. He proceeded to pursue his secondary education at Ituru Secondary School sitting for his exams in 1987.
3. Hon. Moses Kuria was later admitted to the University of Nairobi where he pursued a Bachelor of Commerce graduating in 1993. While at the university he was the treasurer of the Students Organisation of Nairobi University (SONU) which served as a prelude to his entry into politics.
4. He has worked as an auditor, accountant, and banker from 1994 when he started as an auditor at a firm and ended up at Standard Chartered Bank in 1995 as the head of business process re-engineering, Africa. While at Standard Chartered Bank he experienced both the highest and lowest moments in his career, the highlight being in 1997 when he pioneered the bank’s rubbing process.
5. Hon. Moses Kuria left the country in late 1999 for a job at Al Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia where he became the manager of business process re-engineering a position that was availed to him by his former boss Chris Wingfield.
6. He married Joyce Njambi while in Saudi Arabia and together they have three sons.
7. His last stint in the corporate world was at Wamad Information Services in Dubai where he was the chief operating officer. He was fired in 2006 after looting hundreds of millions which he used for his political endeavors in 2007.
8. In 2007 he joined the Party of National Unity (PNU) as Director of Programs and Spokesperson.
9. In 2013 Hon. Moses Kuria became The National Alliance (TNA) officer in charge of strategy, a position he held until he was elected Gatundu South MP during a by-election in 2014.
10. Moses Kuria has been allegedly flouting procurement laws to enrich himself and close relatives. More than 100 Million has been looted from Gatundu South CDF
11. Hon. Moses Kuria Fanaka enterprise has defrauded musicians billions of money. In fact, during Kikuyu Benga Musician, Jimmy Wayuni burial, musicians wanted to beat him up only for the police to intervene.
12. After knowing the walls were closing and DCI was concluding his investigation, Moses Kuria ran from team Wanjiku which he was running alongside Sonko, to join DP Ruto’s Tangatanga. He did this purposely so that they can brand any arrest as a witch-hunt against William Ruto.