The Nairobi Hospital is a well-known and reputable private hospital located in Nairobi, Kenya. It is one of the leading healthcare institutions in the country, providing a wide range of medical services to patients.
The hospital offers various specialties and departments, including general medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, and many others. They have a team of highly skilled doctors, nurses, and medical professionals who strive to deliver quality healthcare to their patients.
In addition to clinical services, the Nairobi Hospital is equipped with modern medical technology and facilities, including advanced diagnostic and imaging equipment, operating theaters, intensive care units, and a pharmacy.
The hospital also focuses on medical research and training, collaborating with academic institutions and conducting research projects to advance medical knowledge and improve patient care.
Who are the owners of Nairobi Hospital?
The hospital is claimed to be owned by a tycoon group from the United Kingdom. Each of the five shareholders has an equal stake in the institution.
The Kenya Hospital Association (KHA) is also thought to hold a portion of the renowned medical center.
MUST READ: LIST OF COMPANIES THAT PAYS YOU TO TRAVEL
Members of this organization are the shareholders in charge of appointing and dismissing directors and other senior managers in control of the facility’s day-to-day operations.
Hospital Board of Management Members
According to the hospital`s website, these are the board of management;
- Dr. W. Irungu Ndirangu (Maj. Rtd) – Chairman of the Board of Management
- Hon. Dr. Chris M. N. Bichage – Vice Chairman of the Board of Management
- Mrs. Agnes Odhiambo, CBS – Board Member
- Dr. David Githanga – Board Member
- Dr. Louis Litswa – Board Member
- Dr. Magdalene Muthoka, Ph.D. – Board Member
- Hon. Justice(Rtd) Philip Waki, EBS – Board Member
- Mr. Philemon Mwaisaka, EBS, SS – Board Member
- Mrs. Ludmilla Shitakha, HSC – Board Member
- Dr. Richard Baraza – Chairman – Medical Advisory Committee
- Dr. Jane Kabutu – Vice Chairlady – Medical Advisory Committee
- Mr. Sam Onyango – Co-opted Board Member
- Mr. John Sergon – Co-opted Board Member
- Dr. Joe Kamau, Ph.D. – Co-opted Board Member
- Mr. James Nyamongo – Chief Executive Officer
To access services at the Nairobi Hospital, individuals can make appointments through their website or by contacting the hospital directly. The hospital accepts both local and international patients and provides services for a wide range of medical conditions.