Short Christmas Quotes and Sayings
To celebrate the holidays, there will be lots of parties and festivities. There will be lots of food, party games and, of course, exchanging of gifts. Despite all that, don’t forget the true meaning of Christmas. That is giving and sharing.
This year, share the good vibes and good cheer that the season brings with these short holiday quotes and sayings. Be it as card wording or a simple SMS, this will means a lot to your recipient.
- Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.
- Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care.
- The celebration of Christmas remains strong in the heart of those who believe. – Byron Pulsifer
- Christmas was all about God’s gift to man, and His peace, as well as ours. – Carolyn Molica
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more… ― Dr. Seuss
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year!
- The holy magic that filled that lonely stable so long ago still fills the air of Christmas today. – Mary Hollingsworth
- Christmas is more than just presents, it’s love and harmony. – Julie Hebert
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. – Janice Maeditere
- Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
- Every gift which is given, even though is small, is, in reality, great, if it is given with affection. – Pindar
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness. – Mo Rocca
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Love and peace unto the world, on this special Christmas day. My heart is open to the love this day brings, and the family from near and far. Wishing you a truly blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is a time for family and dear friends to come together and share in the wonderment of this special day. May your Christmas be magical and infuse you with joy!
- ‘Tis the season for mistletoe and feasts, Santa Claus and his helpers, the loving family gathered together, and joyous celebration. Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
- Christmas is filled with cheerful sparkle and warm love. We hope you enjoy both of these on this day of goodwill. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas!
Popular Christmas Quotes
As you celebrate the yuletide season and enjoy a feast with family and friends, let all keep the true meaning of Christmas. The spirit of Christmas is often featured infamous Christmas quotes noted by famous authors, poets, and writers. Here are some of the best and most famous quotes about Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year. – Joel Osteen
- T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. – Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. – Dale Evans
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. – Andy Rooney
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. – Will Ferrell, “Elf”
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month. – Harlan Miller
- We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
Christmas Quotes About Family
Family is one of the most important part in celebrating Christmas. Being at home, feasting on the Christmas foods that our mom prepared, unwrapping all the gifts under the Christmas….
All these are fulfilling and enjoyable if you are with your family. That is the thought that most of these Christmas quotes about family express. Enjoy these beautiful Christmas family quotes.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills
- Jesus soon is coming, and Christmas too, Good reason for being happy, Helping people to do. ― Válgame
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ― Larry Wilde
- Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together.― Rosie Thomas
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ― W.J. Cameron
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. – Shirley Temple
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
Most Inspiring Christmas Quotes
“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.”– Harlan Miller
“There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up.” ― Jenny Han
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”– Andy Rooney
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” — Washington Irving
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” — Alexander Smith
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
“Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell, Elf
“Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” ― Pope John XXIII
“Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
“Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
“Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Suess
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale