Kipchumba Murkomen is a Kenyan politician and CS of infrastructure. Onesimus Kipchumba, sometimes known as Murkomen, was born in Elgeyo-Marakwet, Kenya, in 1979. Meet her little-known wife Gladys Wanjiru.
Gladys Wanjiru Kipchumba is the wife of Onesmus Kipchumba Murkomen and the mother of three beautiful children. The two fell in love at first sight after meeting in college. They both pursued legal degrees at the University of Nairobi before graduating together.
Gladys and Murkomen engaged in a successful nine-year romance before deciding to get married. This is true even though Gladys had a better financial situation than Murkomen, who was a newcomer to the area, by a wide margin.
Murkomen previously went on to further support this claim by claiming that Gladys is the one who gave him his first car in an interview with Jalang’o mid. Gladys was fortunate to land a very opulent career after school, even though Murkomen was still hunting for employment at the time.
Little is known about Gladys Wanjiru’s primary and secondary education, but it is assumed that she did well enough in her secondary education to get admission to one of Kenya’s top institutions.
MUST READ: Meet Anna Nyokabi Muthama, Uhuru’s Sister.
Like her husband, Wanjiru is a lawyer by profession. In 2005, the two earned law degrees from the University of Nairobi together.
The former senator frequently extolled the virtues of his wife, saying that she had protected the family from the stresses of his hectic work.
Gladys Wanjiru is a devout Christian. Regularly, she makes time to post Bible scriptures on social media.
Facts You Didn’t Know About Murkomen’s Wife – Gladys Wanjiru
Gladys Wanjiru Kipchumba is a mother of three lovely kids and a wife to Onesmus Kipchumba Murkomen- Elgeyo-Marakwet County.
Facts About Gladys Kipchumba.
- The two met while in university, and became lovers at first sight
- The two were law degree students at the University of Nairobi before graduating together as lovers
- Murkomen noted that they dated for six years before they sealed their union with a wedding
- Wanjiru is a devoted Christian and often shares bible verses on her social media accounts
- Their deluxe white wedding happened way back in 2005
- A few years ago, Murkomen parades his wife Wanjiru on social media after claims that he was dating Naisula Lesuda, Samburu West MP