HF Whizz App is One of the Trending Digital Financial Service Platform Owned by the Housing Finance Group. The App Offers loans for Kenyans starting from a Minimum of Kshs. 500 up to a maximum of Kshs. 70,000 having an interest rate of 4 to 8% APR.
Alongside Loans, Also the App allows you to Facilitate Payments of your bills, Transfering of Money, Saving Money, Buying Airtime, and Others Services.
To Qualify for (HF Whizz ) Housing Finance Corporation loans you need to have a National ID, a Registered Phone Number and Lastly, after Registration, you need to deposit at least a Minimum cash of Kshs. 200 and above that will be calculated to your Loan Limit before taking your first Loan.
How to Download
HF Whizz Loan App is Compactable for both Android and iOS Smartphones. Here is how it works;
– Go to Google or App Store.
– Search for HF Whizz Loan App.
– Download the App and Complete it by installing it on your Phone.
For Non-Smartphone Users can also access HF Whizz App Services by dialing the Code *618#.
How to Apply for an HF Whizz Loan.
Applying for a Loan is Easy, just Follow these Simple Steps.
– Open the App.
– Login to your Account.
– Select Loans.
– Choose Loan Repayment Period. (especially in Months)
– Enter the Amount of the Loan you wish to take.
– Choose the Reason for your Request.
– Confirm details and press ok to Submit your Request.
– The Loan will be directly disbursed to your MPesa Account.
How to Repay HF Whizz Loan using Mpesa Paybill Number. (100400)
– Go to Mpesa Menu.
– Select Lipa Na Mpesa.
– Select Paybill Number.
– Select Business Number.
– Enter HF Whizz Loan App Paybill Number as 100400.
– Enter your Phone Number as your account number.
– Enter the Amount you wish to pay.
– Enter your MPesa PIN Number.
– Confirm details and press ok to Submit your Transaction.
HF Whizz Loan Contacts in Kenya.
If you come across any Challenge with HF App, you can be easily Served by the Following Means;
• Phone Numbers: +254 709 438 000.
+254 709 438 888.
• Call: 0800 721 400.
• Email Address: [email protected]