When it comes to the richness, we can not leave the name of Deputy President William Ruto out of the list. The man who was once a hustler is among those guys who have proved that it all about where you come from but hard work. The Deputy President of Kenya rose from grass to grace, he is among the most affluent personalities in Kenya living an exemplary life.
Ruto has a number of properties that cost an arm and a leg. They have massively contributed to his wealth. Apart from the salary he rakes every month from the seat, he has a plethora of businesses that have contributed to his wealth. From the look of things, his net worth is estimated at billions and this is not a doubt basing on the properties he owns.
Here are some of the expensive properties owned by the current deputy president of Kenya;
1. Osere flats in Rongai that cost Ksh 500 million.
2. Poultry Business at Turbo home estimated at Ksh 750 million.
3. A palatial home-based in Karen that is believed to be worth Ksh 500 million.
4. A chopper that is estimated at Ksh 300 million.
5. Uasin Gishu Residence that costs Ksh 1.2 billion.
6. Weston Hotel estimated at Ksh 2.5 billion.
7. 680 Hotel that is believed to be worth Ksh 3 billion.
8. Oseng Properties Limited that costs Ksh 1 billion.
9. Orterter Enterprises Limited estimated at Ksh 2.5 billion.
10. Major Amaco Insurance shareholder at Ksh 1 billion.
11. Residential Property along Jogoo road based in Nairobi, estimated at 1.5 billion.
12. Obviously, he owns a fleet of posh cars.