Airtel Kenya doesn’t have a dedicated paybill number to facilitate the purchase of credit from rival Safaricom’s MPESA service but has enabled several third parties to allow subscribers to purchase airtime through Mpesa paybill numbers.
Some may charge a small transaction fees but a majority like Pesapal will load the exact amount you’ve purchased.
Airtel Kenya Credit from MPESA Paybill Number
You can purchase Airtel airtime via MPESA from any of the following Airtel authorized third parties using respective PAYBILL numbers;
|My Lilys supermarket||309028|
Step by step on how to buy Airtel Kenya Credit from MPESA Paybill Number
- On your Safaricom phone, go to the M-Pesa Menu
- Then select the “Pay Bill” option
- Input respective business or Paybill number such as “220220”
- Enter your Account No. AIRTXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your Airtel Mobile number) i.e. AIRT0733000000 if your phone number is 0733000000
- Key in the amount you intend to load as airtime
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send