- The first step is to repay HELB Loan is to call them at +254711052000 and let them know that you want to start to repay HELB Loan to avoid the monthly penalties of Ksh. 5,000. If you don’t notify them, they will keep fining you.
- To get started with repaying
- Go to your Safaricom menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Go to the Paybill menu
- Enter the business number (Enter paybill number 200800)
- Then click on the account number and enter your ID number (Your National ID number is your account number)
- Enter the amount you would like to repay (ideal minimum of KSH. 1,000)
- Enter your M-PESA pin and proceed
- You will receive a confirmation SMS
- That is it
You can repay HELB Loan any amount you want every month until you finish paying.
NOTE: It will take 2 working days for the transaction to reflect in your statement
Benefits to Repay HELB Loan
- Avoid fines: One year after you have graduated, HELB will start fining you Ksh. 5,000 each month. For a year they will have fined you ksh. 60,000 plus other charges.
- You will get a HELB clearance certificate: If you want to apply for a government job you have to provide this document.
- Build good credit history: This will make it easier for you to borrow money
- You will enable other needy students to enjoy their studies as you did.
- You will become a good citizen
NOTE: If you need Helb loan remittance form kindly use the contacts above
Helb repayment Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss all our latest news updates on how repay your helb loan online to avoid penalities
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Questions and We Will reply to you.