Justice Marete Njagi Quotes
- When I was born, it is the nurse who cried.
- I shall not tolerate anything less than CJ’s post from this panel.
- The voice of Kenyans is all over the air, it’s Marete they want, this is the man, the voice of Kenya.
- If that answer doesn’t satisfy you, you are free to go jump in the river.
5. In Primary I used to walk around with a page of the constitution.
- I have no mental issues, this was an error. I was warned about it by a colleague; I have never had time to have it addressed.
- I am a very bad driver. If you leave the car with me, I will have to carry it.
- I have answered the question, as to how satisfactory that answer is, that’s another question.
- I am capable of this job, even my coffee shamba boy will tell you I’m capable.
- My wife is a retiree, she takes her pension from the judiciary and eats it or throws it away.
- When what you ordered is exactly what you got served.
- I know my salary is public knowledge. My conception of income was anything apart from salary. My payslips are scattered all over.
- I’m the one who issued Mathare mental hospital with a mental illness card.
- I’m fit for the CJ role because even Kenyatta became Kenya’s President without any experience.