There are various ways of paying for Nairobi parking but for this article am going to show you the most easiest and convenient way to pay for Nairobi parking via the USSD code.
Always make sure you pay your parking fees on time to avoid clamping and towing of your vehicle. Also, remember to display your parking ticket on the front windscreen.
Please note that Nairobi parking fees vary and depend on the type of car whether it’s private, pickup, Nissan, or lorry, and where you would want to park your car ie CBD, upper hill, or Kilimani.
1. Dial *647# on your mobile phone
2. Select option 1 for parking services.
3. On the next window, select option 1. For Daily parking, 2. For seasonal parking, or 3. For off-street parking.
4. Next, select parking zone e.g CBD, Westlands or Upperhill
5.Once you’re done, enter vehicle license plate ie KBG 200J
6. You will see your packing fees. Select 1 to proceed to pay.
7. Enter Mpesa pin to complete payment
8.Once completed, a message will be sent to your phone on the payment details.
Feel free to also use the *235# short code to pay for Nairobi parking fees.