The following are the resolutions;
1. Agriculture: Allocation of at least 30 percent of national revenue to support Agriculture.
2. Sharing of resources: Principle of allocation of revenue; One Man, One Vote, One Shilling.
3. Devolution: Not less than 45 percent be allocated to Counties.
4. Creation of County Ward Development Funds: At least 30 percent of County allocation to go to Ward Development Fund.
5. Fifty percent of the County Ward Development Fund ring-fenced for youths to support and empower them. De-listing of youths under 35 years from CRB.
6. Introduction of the proportional representation system in the most effective means of overachieving the quality of the vote.
7. Implementation of the two-thirds gender rule
8. National Ethos: No Kenyans should be victimized or considered an outsider in his/her own country. All Kenyans should be projected in their pursuit of prosperity.
9. Creation of an inclusive executive consisting of President, Deputy President, Prime Minister, two deputy Prime Ministers. Formation of a national council that will also include a Chief Justice.
10. Allocation of five percent of all public appointments to people living with a disability.