In a course that took him approximately six months, a popular TikTok massage by Steve masseur Steve Kariuki revealed that he charges up to Sh20,000 for a whole day just to massage his clients.
In an interview with the Star, Steve said he has been traveling with his clients and all he does is massage them, as they handle their daily activities.
“During the trips, I first massage them in the morning, then when they feel like they need another session, I still do it, some have up to five massages per day,” he said.
Steve, who became popular for the exotic massage videos he shared online said that his latest achievement is being the most-known masseur in Kenya.
“I have done this job for the last five years, when I left employment, I decided to take videos and post them online, that’s how I get my clients,” he said.
The masseur, who did not reveal his age said the women who have been featured in his videos are models who agree to be videographers, as that is his only form of advertisement.
MUST READ: DENIS SCHWEIZER BIOGRAPHY: AKOTHEE HUSBAND
“My house is my office, and I only admit people who have booked appointments, I rarely videograph my clients to protect their privacy,” he said.
Steve further added that most of his clients are women, who after the session, he said feel rejuvenated and better about themselves.
7 Types Of Massage Available
There are many different types of massage, each with its own unique benefits and techniques. Here are seven popular types of massage at Massage by steve:
- Swedish massage: This is one of the most common types of massage, and involves long, flowing strokes, kneading, and circular movements to help relax and energize the body.
- Deep tissue massage: This type of massage is more intense and focuses on the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It’s often used to help with chronic pain and muscle tension.
- Sports massage: As the name suggests, this type of massage is designed for athletes and focuses on preventing and treating injuries, as well as enhancing performance.
- Shiatsu massage: This type of massage comes from Japan and involves applying pressure with fingers, thumbs, and palms to different parts of the body to relieve tension and pain.
- Thai massage: This type of massage is also known as “lazy yoga” because the therapist will stretch and move your body into different yoga-like positions while applying pressure to different parts of the body.
- Hot stone massage: This type of massage involves placing heated stones on different parts of the body to help loosen muscles and increase circulation.
- Reflexology: This type of massage involves applying pressure to specific points on the hands and feet that are believed to correspond to different organs and systems in the body. It’s often used for relaxation and stress relief.
Massage by Steve Charges
“I charge approximately Sh3,ooo to Sh5,000 for the massages, most of the clients are referrals, and those that have seen my massage videos online.”
He hopes to expand his business by opening up a shop and creating employment by training others and eventually employing them.
“Pesa ikianza kuingia vizuri, lazima nifungue shop.”
Steve On Taking Advantage of His Clients
When Steve was asked how he handles intense situations during his work, he vividly stated that he is human, but most importantly, he knows how to control his mind in such situations.
“I’m human, I’m a man with feelings of course. A man’s body will obviously react after touching a woman. The most important thing that I can say is I’m able to control my mind and I’m able to resist any kind of temptation.
“I’m always in control of the situation especially when things escalate on the client’s end. I’m able to handle them and they feel good,” Steve explained.
However, he also added that he always tells his clients that whatever they may feel during the massage session is temporary, and he cannot tolerate intimacy with clients because it would ultimately destroy their professional relationship.
Steve revealed that many ladies have offered to give him valuables in exchange for escalating their relationship to another level, but he always turns them down because he values and respects them.