KMTC (Kenya Medical Training College) offers a wide range of marketable certificate courses in the medical field that are highly in demand today.
It is a public institution that offers various courses in the medical field such as nursing, clinical medicine, pharmacy, and medical laboratory science, among others. KMTC was established in 1927 and is currently one of the leading medical training institutions in Kenya and East Africa.
The institution has over 70 campuses spread across the country, offering training to thousands of students annually. KMTC is accredited by various medical boards and organizations, ensuring that the quality of education and training provided is of high standards.
Graduates from KMTC are highly marketable and are in demand in both private and public health facilities.
MUST READ: HOW GEOTHERMAL ENERGY WORKS STEP BY STEP
Here are the top 10 marketable certificate courses offered at KMTC:
- Certificate in Nursing (KRCHN) – This course equips students with the skills and knowledge to become registered nurses.
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine (CO) – This course trains students in the diagnosis and treatment of common diseases and injuries.
- Certificate in Pharmacy (Pharm Tech) – This course prepares students to work as pharmacy technicians in both private and public health facilities.
- Certificate in Community Health (COH) – This course equips students with skills to become community health workers, responsible for providing basic healthcare in rural areas.
- Certificate in Medical Engineering (Biomedical Engineering) – This course trains students to repair and maintain medical equipment and devices used in health facilities.
- Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics (NT) – This course teaches students about nutrition and how to design and implement dietary plans for patients.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences (MLS) – This course teaches students how to conduct tests and analyze samples in a medical laboratory.
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology (HRIT) – This course equips students with skills to manage health records and information in health facilities.
- Certificate in Occupational Therapy (OT) – This course trains students to work as occupational therapists, helping patients recover from injury or illness by improving their ability to perform daily activities.
- Certificate in Orthopedic Trauma Medicine (OTM) – This course prepares students to work as orthopedic technologists, assisting orthopedic surgeons in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal conditions.
These certificate courses are highly marketable and in demand in the medical field. They offer students an opportunity to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to work in various health facilities and make a positive impact on the lives of patients.