15% of couples globally are unable to conceive. Did you know that men account for 40-50% of these statistics and oligospermia contributes to 90% of male infertility?
REPLENISH+ contains a unique combo of SELENOEXCELL selenium and Moringa oleifera which offers the best solution. It
- Increases Sperm Count
- Improves Sperm Motility
- Improves Sperm Morphology
The selenium-containing selenoprotein glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPx4) is present in sperm cells at surprisingly high levels. Biochemists say that GPx4 carries out two functions in sperm cells.
It protects the developing sperm cells against oxidative damage caused by toxic peroxides, and it contributes later to the structural integrity of the mature sperm cells Here is a little-known fact.
Human testicles contain high concentrations of one of the important selenium-containing antioxidant enzymes, the selenoprotein glutathione peroxidase number 4 (GPx4).
Furthermore, the testicles have special receptors for another of the important selenoproteins, the selenoprotein Adequate intakes of selenium for the synthesis of the selenoproteins are necessary to produce mature and viable sperm.
The selenoprotein GPX4 is important:
- To the development and maturation of sperm cells
- To the antioxidant protection of sperm cells
- To the structural cohesiveness of sperm cells
- To the motility and viability of sperm cells
Purchase >>> REPLENISH+ Capsules – 30 Capsules from Jumia
Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count refers to the condition when the semen has a low concentration of sperm, in other words, has fewer sperm than usual.
Signs Of Low Sperm Count
- Sexual functioning issues like inability to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse or erectile dysfunction.
- Low facial and body hair growth
- Thick discharge
- Swollen veins in the scrotum
Causes Of Low Sperm Count
Sperm cells are exquisitely sensitive to environmental chemicals and dietary toxins. A young healthy man produces more than 4 million sperms per hour in each testicle.
The fact that sperm grows and divides rapidly makes them sensitive to harm caused by toxins.
The causes are categorized into medical causes and lifestyle causes
- Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Certain medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.