The Higher Education Loans Board(HELB) invites applications for First Time 2021-2022 TVET Helb Loan and Bursary from Kenyan students admitted to National Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutions, and Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Education
They should also be registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS] and Members of the Kenya Association Technical Training Institutions [KATTI).
TVET HELB Loan Eligible Students:
Applications are open to students enrolled in approved TVET courses and are applying for the first student loan.
How to Apply For TVET HELB Loan
- Applicants should visit our website http://www.helb.co.ke to access the Student Portal to register, create and activate account(ensure you use your personal mobile number)
- Log in, go to Loan Application, click Certiicate (Artisan and Craft) or Diploma and select the 2020-2021 TVET First Time Loan Application Form [LAF].
- Read and appraise oneself online on Financial Literacy and appreciate the purpose of credit.
- Access and fill the loan application form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form. Ensure you preview the form
- and correct where necessary before you submit for printing
- Have the forms appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities.
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent form.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents at:
- Any of the following Huduma centers with HELB desk nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwar, Meru, Thika, Kitale, Kericho, Nandi, Murang’a, Garissa, Narok, Migori, Chuka, Kilifi, Taita Taveta, West Pokot, Bomet and Makueni for free and secure delivery, OR
- HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi, OR
- Send through registered and secured mail or courier.
- Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form [This is mandatory]
Please note that this application is paperless. You are not required to print any form. A confirmation SMS with a loan application serial number is the evidence that you have applied. Kindly save the SMS for future reference.