TSC Number, It is also the number that will afford you all the benefits that come with being a member of the teacher’s commission. The TSC Number application is a fully online process.
Therefore, avoid any paper procedures that malicious individuals may offer. It takes at least 30 days from the date of application to get a certificate of registration with your TSC number.
Requirements for Apply For a TSC Number Online
For a successful TSC number application, there are a few requirements for you to meet. They include
- Certified copies of your primary, secondary and tertiary education.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- A filled GP 69 medical form that will act as proof of your physical and mental health and ability to be a teacher.
- Your national identity card (for Kenyan citizens). If you are not a Kenyan citizen, you should have entry and work permits, together with a certificate of clearance from the Ministry of Education vetting committee.
- Your KRA pin.
- One current and clear passport sized photo
- Bank slip.
How to get the bank slip to Apply TSC Number.
Before the application, you have to make a bank deposit as follows. If you are a first time TSC number applicant you must deposit a non-refundable fee of Ksh 1055 (Ksh 1000 is the standard registration fee while the Ksh 55 is the bank’s commission charge).
If you are applying for a duplicate certificate, the charges are Ksh 2055. You can make these payments through direct banking or via MPESA. The bank details are
- National Bank of Kenya
- Account Name: TSC-Secretariat
- Account Number: 01001005707400
If you choose to pay via MPESA, use the PAYBILL number 625625 and the above account number.
Once you have made the payments, take all the above documents, scan and save them in PDF format to upload to the TSC portal during application.
Steps to application TSC Number
- Go to your computer browser and type in the address teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Fill in your ID number and surname and click on the ‘next’ button.
- Now fill in all the information required by the provided form. These include your email address, phone number, and KRA pin.
- The last step will be to upload the scanned documents and submitting your application.
Reasons for unsuccessful applications
After following the above steps, you will have to wait at least 30 days to find out whether your application was successful or not. Unfortunately, applications do not always go through as some applicants get negative results after the 1 month wait. Here are a few reasons for failed applications.
- Lack of enough academic credentials.
- Presence of bad conduct or outstanding criminal charges.
- Medical proof that show the applicant unfit to be a teacher.
- Submission of false information of any kind.
Most applications however go through. You simply need to be patient and thorough with your application.Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Admin any breaking news, your Bio, articles or advertise with us on: [email protected]