1. There’s no wise wife who wins all arguments with her husband. The home isn’t a Court of Law.
2. The woman who uses sex as a home weapon-placing embargo, going to bed in shorts and trousers of jeans lacks wisdom.
3. The wife who uses the modern “women’s rights” trends and laws to insult or ridicule her husband is simply making a fool of herself.
4. A woman who, through bickering, nagging, and quarreling, makes her home devoid of peace needs help. A man should be eager to run away from the office to be home, for that should be the safest and most cozy place for him on earth.
5. Modern-day marriage equality is not about competition. It just means partnership. Taking advantage of such equality to turn around and become the home’s de facto head and oppress the man is tantamount to fire play. Should you destroy your home, you’ll soon become the boss of an empty home.
6. A wise woman makes the man feel so good he assumes he’s the head. The woman gently wields her power once he gets that feeling and the head actually turns to wherever the neck will without a protest.
7. A wife that does not pull herself away from friends’ influence and advice or even from the control of her mother and father will have herself to blame.
8. When a man is looking for a wife, he bypasses women of different shapes and sizes to choose a wife. But soon after childbirth, many women hide under the excuse of childbirth to let go of themselves.
Many stop bothering about their looks, shape, dressing, etc. Within 5 years of marriage, people start wondering if the wife is the man’s aunt, even though she is 7 years younger.
Her defense is that he should love her the way she is if he truly loves her. But he saw people like the present YOU when looking for a wife, and ignored them and settled for the former YOU.
You go to bed today smelling of pap and onions, You go to bed wearing the clothes of the grandmothers, Why do you play with your marriage? Love is not about appearances-we know. But looks to enhance marriage and love.
There is a difference between someone who disfigures themselves and the person who gets disfigured by an accident. Don’t be complacent please. As hard as it may be, when he first saw you and started the chase he worked on looking like you were.
9. You are a joker! a serious comedian, if you are tired, sleepy, sore, down with headache or fever every night, “not in the mood!”
10. If your kids suddenly become more important to you than your husband, prayers are needed.
11. If you assume that as a woman you only have to be pampered and fussed about while the man is a stone that has no emotions, you have to be pitied.
12. A woman who has a wife’s mind doesn’t get her husband excited. Wives are generally self-satisfied and presumptuous. A wife needs to strive to have a girlfriend’s mind.
A girlfriend is always nicer, sweeter, more loving and always thinking about ways to wow her sweetheart; a girlfriend doesn’t try to win all the arguments, doesn’t call the man a “useless man,” isn’t care less about her looks or dressing, always smiles and laughs with the man, sends the man sweet messages and calls, etc. Are you a girlfriend of your husband, in word and deed?
13. You have missed it when you rely solely on your beauty, cooking, character, connections and bedroom performance to keep your man and home intact without putting God in the picture. It can not be Good without God.