Uhuru Kenyatta is the 4th president of Kenya, He has been president since 2013. He is renowned as the most affluent person in Kenya, he owns a number of companies and his net worth is estimated to be 50 billion!
Here are the companies owned by President Uhuru Kenyatta;
1. Tourism~ the mult – billion world class chain hotel known as Heritage hotel.
2. Banking~ CBA A regional bank with an asset base of 75.4 billion.
3. Insurance~ chartis formally AIG, with a market share of 5%.
4. Dairy~ Brookside and spin knit.
5. Education~ Peponi schools an international chain of schools that charges an AVERAGE of 620,000/= per term per child for borders.
6. Farming ~ Large scale of coffee, tea and sisal concern. Owns farms in central, rift valley and coastal regions.
7. Media~ Media Max group, owns K24 TV, the people’s news paper, kameme Fm Meru FM and Milele FM.
8. Enke Limited~ holding company with interests in assortment of sectors that prime and Real Estates.
9.Timber and manufacturing ~ Timesales Holding, a timber processing and manufacturing firm.