Co-op Bank Kenya’s Custodial Service is a service offered by the bank to provide safekeeping and management of assets such as securities, shares, and other investment instruments on behalf of clients.
This service is designed for institutional investors, corporations, and individuals who require secure custody services for their assets. The bank ensures that the assets are protected from theft, loss, or damage and are available for sale or transfer at the client’s request.
The Custodial Service includes functions such as settlement, safekeeping, reporting, and corporate actions management. The bank provides regular statements and reports to clients on the status and activity of their assets, ensuring transparency and accountability.
The service also includes access to a team of experienced professionals who provide guidance and support to clients in managing their assets. The team provides information on market trends, regulations, and compliance issues to ensure that clients make informed decisions.
MUST READ: HOW TO DEPOSIT MONEY TO CO-OP BANK VIA MPESA
Overall, Co-op Bank Kenya’s Custodial Service is a reliable and efficient solution for clients seeking secure and convenient management of their assets.
Application for Co-op Bank Kenya’s Custodial Service
To apply for Co-op Bank Kenya’s Custodial Service, you will need to follow these steps:
- Contact the bank: You can contact the bank through their website, customer care hotline, or visit any of their branches. The bank will provide you with the necessary information on how to apply for the service.
- Fill out the application form: The bank will provide you with an application form that you will need to fill out. The form will require you to provide your personal details, contact information, and details of the assets you want to be held under custody.
- Provide supporting documents: You will need to provide the bank with the necessary documents to support your application. These documents may include copies of your identification documents, proof of ownership of the assets, and any other relevant documents.
- Meet the minimum requirements: The bank may have minimum requirements that you will need to meet before your application can be approved. These requirements may include minimum asset values, creditworthiness, or other criteria.
- Agree to the terms and conditions: Before your application is approved, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions of the Custodial Service. These terms will outline the rights and responsibilities of both the bank and the client.
- Fund your account: Once your application is approved, you will need to fund your account to activate the Custodial Service. The bank will provide you with the necessary information on how to make the payment.
After completing these steps, you will be able to access Co-op Bank Kenya’s Custodial Service and enjoy the benefits of secure and efficient asset management.