Huduma Kenya program was created to facilitate the provision of a wide array of governmental services in a single unit dubbed Huduma Centers.
For this reason, Huduma Kenya merges numerous related public services within one location, possibly on the same floor so that Kenyans can easily access it. Currently, one can access over 60 services at any Huduma Branch.
Huduma centre ID replacement and Huduma centre certificate of good conduct are two services I benefited from just recently as a Kenyan citizen.
My experience was smooth and I was done in a matter of minutes at the Huduma center GPO Nairobi branch which is just a 5-minute walk from my workplace.
Other Huduma center services offered nationwide include:
- Search and Registration of Business Names
- NHIF Registration and Claims
- Nairobi City Single Business Permit
- Renewal of Drivers licenses and Status check
- Duplicate National Identity Card
- Student Loan Repayment Services – HELB
- Student Loan Application – HELB
- NSSF Registration
- NSSF Member Statements and Benefits
- NHIF Member Statements and Accredited
- Institutions Assessment and Payment of Stamp Duty – Lands
- Issuance of Seasonal NCC tickets
- Registration of Welfare Groups
- PPOA Filing reviews or addressing complaints in procurement and disposal
- Reporting Corruption – EACC
- EACC Clearance Certificate
- Status of Pension Claims
- Kenya Police Abstract
- Community Policing- NyumbaKumi
- Public Complaints through the Commission on Administrative Justice – Ombudsman